- Retina display
- 32 GB storage: Perfect for apps / photos / videos
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Compatible with Apple Pencil (1st generation)
APPLE 10.2" iPad (2020) - 32 GB, Space Grey
Technical specifications for APPLE 10.2" iPad (2020) - 32 GB, Space Grey
OVERVIEW Type 10.2" iPad Operating system iPadOS 14 PERFORMANCE Processor - A12 Bionic chip
- 64-bit architecture
Storage 32 GB eMMC SCREEN Touchscreen Yes Screen size 10.2" Screen type Retina display Resolution 2160 x 1620p Screen features - LED backlighting
- IPS technology
- 264 ppi
- 500 nits brightness
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Supports Apple Pencil (1st generation)
CONNECTIVITY WiFi Dual-band AC WiFi Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.2 Video connections Lightning connector x 1 Other connections Smart connector for keyboard cover SOUND Speakers Yes FEATURES Camera - 8 MP camera
- 1.2 MP FaceTime HD camera
Other features - Main camera: f/2.4 aperture
- FaceTime camera: f/2.4 aperture
- 1080p Full HD video recording at 30 fps
- 720p HD Slo-mo video recording at 120 fps
POWER Battery type Lithium-polymer battery Battery life Up to 10 hours GENERAL Colour Space Grey Box contents - Apple 10.2" iPad (2020)
- Lightning to USB Type-C cable
- USB Type-C power adapter
Dimensions 7.5 x 174.1 x 250.6 mm (H x W x D) Weight 483 g Manufacturer’s guarantee 1 year
Returns and refunds
Whether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t opened
Within 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve opened
Within 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
The item must be returned in ‘as new condition’ – not used or installed, and in its original packaging.